Dave Chambers Ghost Ranch Concert Series Presents:
Batdorf and Rodney “Still Burnin” (inducted into Las Vegas, Rock and Roll Hall of Fame 2011) and John Batdorf with James Lee Stanley “All Wood and Stones”
Come and join us for an All Out Fabulous Show!
Where: Lake Havasu City, Aquatic Center | Map/Directions
When: Friday, July 29, 2011
Doors open at 6:30 PM and show starts at 7:30 PM Come early for dinner offered by Debbie’s Delights. There will also be a FULL CASH BAR OPEN!
Tickets On Sale Now at the following local businesses OR
Pay Now With Credit Card or PayPal.
- Seating Chart - Click Here
- “Wired” Gourmet Coffee Cafe – 928-846-4702| Map/Directions
- Stevo’s on the Island (Next to Barley Brothers) 928-854-4332 | Map/Directions
- Debbie’s Delights on N. Kiowa Blvd. | Map/Directions
- Mad Dog Wireless/ K-Rock Media Center – 928-855-4560 | Map/Directions
- Michael Alan / Furnishings & Interior Design – 928-855-6067 | Map/Directions
- South Side Signs- 928-846-4434 | Map/Directions